I borrowed this from Rita Dicarne who borrowed it from Elisabeth Ellington who borrowed it from Fran McVeigh. THANK YOU.
Since Last March, I’ve been recovering from a bad ankle fracture.
- The fracture that has taught me that only time heals.
- The fracture that has taught me that things can go wrong when we least expect it, but that with patience we can always bounce back.
- The fracture that showed me how much easier life can be when we surround ourselves with amazing friends.
Since Last March, I’ve been working on my professional declaration of growth in school.
- The declaration of growth that I was afraid to pursue.
- The declaration of growth that has allowed me to reflect and grow both personally and professionally.
- The declaration of growth that after months of observations and gathering of evidence has allowed me to gain the self-confidence I somehow had lost.
Since Last March, I had the opportunity of having long due family trip (mom, sisters, brothers in laws and niece/nephew).
- The family trip that happened just before mom was diagnosed with cancer.
- The family trip that reminded me that life is too short and we must enjoy it with all its ups and downs.
- The family trip that makes me wish for another one just like it.
Since Last year, I’ve been trying to figure out life
- The life that has gone by too fast.
- The life that has been filled with happiness and sadness, blessings and pain. But the combination of them have made me appreciate it all.
- The life I am grateful for having.